Putting More Than A Smile On Your Face
As a freelance artist I get to enjoy such an interesting variety of work, I am very open-minded, flexible and adaptable. It gives me enormous pleasure to work on group projects that encourage or enrich mental wellbeing. Art is a fantastic way to bring enjoyment or relaxation to any environment, be it through mural art, crafts, interactive workshops or face painting at celebrations.
I have worked on many, many personalise pieces of art over the years, bringing people's imagined ideas into reality.
2019 has been an amazing year, particularly because I went back to studying. I am in the final stages of the course now and soon will have gained my certificate. This qualifies me to practice in Personal transformation wellbeing and spiritual growth for others.
As I look to the future my intention is to combine more aspects of art and wellbeing in new and exciting ways.
As a business and on a personal level, I aim to always stay fresh by continually growing and learning, whilst spreading some glitter and smiles where ever possible too.
I welcome opportunities/inquiries to work on collaborative projects.
Jodie will be showcasing her skills at all our festivals in 2020 from midday, so pop on over to the face painting pitch and choose your design.
- The Surrey Food Festival / 24th - 25th July 2021
- The Windsor Chilli Festival / 30th April - 2nd May 2022
- The Middlesex Food Festival / 18th - 19th June 2022
- The Local Beer Festival / 3rd - 5th June 2022
- The Spelthorne Beer Festival / 16th - 17th July 2022
- The Big Meat & Beer Festival / 7th - 8th August 2021
- The Windsor Food Festival / 28th - 30th August 2021
- The Surrey Chilli Festival / 11th - 12th September 2021