About The Local Food Festival
The Local Food Festival brand started life back in 2016 after having successfully held The Surrey Food festival at old deer park, Richmond. Since then additional festivals have been added to the calendar with, The Middlesex Food Festival in 2018, Chilli & Beer Festivals in 2019 and now additional venues for 2020.
The Local Food Festival is the brain child of Steve O’Neill who with his likeminded team have the same vision to bring local communities together for an affordable family-friendly, exciting fun-filled event.
The Local Food festival offer 5 key sections to bring you their own brand of food festival:
- A demo tent for top chefs, food writers and drink connoisseurs to show off their skills, tempt you with new concepts and answer questions to share their knowledge.
- Our marketplace marquee offers you the chance to purchase a variety of food and drink-related products to take home with you.
- A main stage gives local bands the chance to showcase their musical vocals as well as local dance schools to show off their talents.
- The kids zone offers a safe environment for them all to have a bounce and enjoy our rides while the parents sit and relax and digest the days food and drinks.
- Our Chilli themed festivals along with offering a wrath of chilli themed foods and drinks also provides a live Chilli eating competition on stage, not to be missed!
So if you are wanting to have an affordable family day out look no further and jump onto our contact page, send us an email and we will add you to our mailing list so we can update you with offers and all the upcoming events that The Local Food Festival will be hosting
We're always looking for new and exciting exhibitors, whether you're a chef, run a food or drinks stall or you're an industry expert.
Get in touch with us about exhibiting & sponsoring or feel free to ask us any questions.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? You're in the right place.