We aim to create new native woodland with the help of communities, schools, organisations and individuals. We try to protect our precious ancient woods, restore the ones that are damaged and fight for those under threat. We do this by inspiring people up and down the country to visit woods, plant trees, and enjoy the many benefits that woodland has to offer.
- The Big Meat & Beer Festival / 15th - 16th August 2020
- The Windsor Food Festival / 29th - 31st August 2020
- The Surrey Food Festival / 25th - 26th April 2020
- The Windsor Chilli Festival / 30th - 31st May 2020
- The Middlesex Food Festival / 6th - 7th June 2020
- The Surrey Chilli Festival / 12th - 13th September 2020