Real Ale launched its own label beer brand, Ubiquitous, in May 2015 to celebrate its 10 year anniversary. The first product, a Pale Ale of 4.2% A.B.V. was produced in collaboration with the acclaimed Derbyshire-based, Buxton Brewery and is available through M&S in 71 stores throughout central London and surrounding boroughs as well as in-store.
The multi-award winning liquid delicatessen, Real Ale, based in Richmond Road, Twickenham has a fresh new look and now offers freshly kegged beers* available to take away in 1 or 2 litre growlers. Four fantastic rotating keg beers on tap to ‘try before you buy’, as well as 500 high quality beers and 300 artisan wines are available in the newly refurbished store.
- The Spelthorne Beer Festival / 11th - 12th July 2020
- The Big Meat & Beer Festival / 15th - 16th August 2020
- The Windsor Food Festival / 29th - 31st August 2020
- The Windsor Chilli Festival / 30th - 31st May 2020
- The Middlesex Food Festival / 6th - 7th June 2020
- The Surrey Chilli Festival / 12th - 13th September 2020
- The Surrey Food Festival / 25th - 26th April 2020