French Street Food
The name of "Bon Vivant" derives from the French saying describing a person who is "living well" - enjoying the finer things in life; good food and a luxurious lifestyle.
A large part of the French culture is centered around the “aperitif”; where groups of people congregate to share conversation over wine, charcuterie, and other delicious traditional French foods.
The owners of Bon Vivant wish to bring to this experience to our customers and ensure that they too, can enjoy the rich cultural staple of the aperitif.
- The Windsor Chilli Festival / 30th - 31st May 2020
- The Windsor Food Festival / 29th - 31st August 2020
- The Surrey Chilli Festival / 12th - 13th September 2020
- The Surrey Food Festival / 25th - 26th April 2020
- The Middlesex Food Festival / 6th - 7th June 2020
- The Big Meat & Beer Festival / 15th - 16th August 2020